Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year - New Journey

December 31, 2011

So, today is New Year's Eve and a New Year is getting ready to begin.  For me, this is the perfect chance to start something that God has been dealing with me for quite sometime, keeping a journal.  I'm not exactly sure why He has told me to do this, however, I want to do whatever His will for me would be. 

The big "headlines" in the media right now is the speculation of whether or not the world will end in 2012.  My opinion on this matter is that the world will end when God, and only God, has said that it's time.  However, I do believe that it's very possible for the rapture to happen soon, possibly even in 2012.  I think it could be very realistic to assume that my generation will see the tribulation and rapture.  I'm not so sure that we are not in the time of sorrows right now.  There are wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes in diver's places, oil prices are unethically high, and the unemployment rate continues to rise everyday.  Also, I'm seeing more sickness (cancer, etc.) than I have ever seen in my life.  Such sad things going on in the world.  People are doing unimaginable things to children, drug addiction, meth labs, and other crimes to support these such addictions.

Looking back on these topics, I'm beginning to think that it may not necessarily be a bad thing if the Lord came back in the near future.  I cannot wait to see this land that Christians have been promised.  The land of milk and honey, no sorrow, no crying.  Heaven will be so much better than this world that we are living in today.  I don't want to die, however, I'm ready to go on home.

~*~Kristen~*~

2 comments: